|Home||» Products||» Hospital Bedside Furniture||» Over Bed Table|
Over Bed Table
- Furniture Type
- Hospital Table
Following ethical business policies, we have been able to manufacture, export and supply the best-in-grade array of Over Bed Table. Designed using quality approved materials, this table is manufactured with utmost care by our troop of adept professionals as per predefined industry norms. This table is widely appreciated to be kept in hospitals, clinics and nursing homes for feeding meals as well as medicines to patients in a proper manner. This Overbed Table can be purchased from us at regular market prices.
- Equipped with epoxy coated wheels for trouble free movement
- Provides convenience to care takers for providing medications
- Simple and manual height adjustment mechanism
- Excellent surface finish
- Rectangular frame work with mounted on 5 cms casters
- 30”x16” laminated top adjustable by gear handle.
- Pre-treated & Epoxy Powder Coated.
An Explanation of Over-Bed Table
Over bed tables or hospital tables are specifically designed for patients, who are restricted to their bed for a long time. They provide a great way to provide support and convenience during difficult times. There is a roomy surface, easy adjustment and maneuverability. They are perfect for health, medical and household use. The tables provide extra space for several needs like eating, writing, and more.
Some of the main benefits of the Over-Bed Table
- Multipurpose and movable platform
- Designed for easy maneuverability
- Provides safety and stability
- Relaxation & comfort
- Good weight capacity and spacious table top surface.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India